Latest Updates:

*Asukaworld is slowly resuming back. Stay Tune*
Your Ad Here http://www.emailcashpro.com

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Disgusting Lunch

As usual, we went for lunch today. We decided to have our lunch at a particular hall canteen and hence we took shuttle bus to that place. As usual again, i chose to eat noodle type of food to eat and today i ordered a bowl of laksa. Hmm it's just tasted alright. I almost finished that bowl of laksa. At this point of time, some of you might be wondering why would i bother to write such a post on what i have eaten today. Okay story does not end here, just about I am going to finish up the noodle, I saw a blackish "object" inside the soup. At first I thought it might just be some kind of gravy. Hmm not knowing why I bothered to take a second look on that "object", erm I'm getting suspicious on that "object". Oh ya, that is it - it's a crockroach! Oh man, i have almost finished that bowl of laksa before i saw that crockroach. Here is the picture (the one circled in red):



It is so disgusting.. =.= I didn't really make a fuss on this issue. I just drank one big bottle of water after that. Till now, nothing is wrong with me, so hopefully that meal does not make my stomach suffers.

No comments: