Latest Updates:

*Asukaworld is slowly resuming back. Stay Tune*
Your Ad Here http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Atashi

Though everyday has been updating my blog, i have not been updating about myself... ok now is my holiday... haha i suppose this holiday will not be enjoyable cos taking up summer research which will eat up my entire weekdays for 10 weeks.... hopefully able to learn alot from the research... The days of reading research papers are coming nearer and nearer...

went to teach tuition just now... hope my student can do well in her exam.. hehe... anyway i want to complain smth... I just now took about 1 hr to reach my home from my student's house which is also in Jurong West! The waiting time for the bus is killing me... I think i have waited for about 35 min at the bus-stop... Luckily, i am still able to get in the bus which was almost packed!

ok bk to myself... as you can see from my blog, i have been occupying my time with my blog for these few days... haha suddenly so enthu to keep blogging huh.. lol... anyway also have been watching dramas recently... think should go find more animes to watch as well...

everyone who is now having holiday ~~ ENJOY!

No comments: