Latest Updates:

*Asukaworld is slowly resuming back. Stay Tune*
Your Ad Here http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Random post

haven been updating about myself in this blog because im lazy to blog about myself. haha. anyway pretty nth much to talk about me. Recently i'm quite busy with my project and tuitions. Currently, doing my final year project which makes me stays in school till evening almost everyday. However, the week that has just ended was quite a free week for me. Tuition lessons are piling up since their exams are coming and so more lessons are needed. Almost everyday evening time and weekends are occupied with tuitions. Though feeling tired, able to earn money is quite a big motivation. haha. Hope my students can do well in the upcoming exams. Jiayou!

Though busy, I will also find time to relax myself by watching dramas, accompanying my dear, blogging, slacking at home and also to learn new stuffs. Seems that every of my times is spent fruitfully. haha.

Alright that's all about me. I shall prepare myself for tuition later. Ja ne!

No comments: