Latest Updates:

*Asukaworld is slowly resuming back. Stay Tune*
Your Ad Here http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, July 14, 2008

Unpleasant Day

We might be wrong but we do not deserve such a harsh scolding.
We might be wrong but we do not deserve such an attitude.

Throughout the weeks, emotions have built up and eventually reached to the max. For once, everything that has buried well suddenly purged out. So that time you really did "diao" me when i accidentally dropped my stuffs.

Okay treat me as an ignorance person who did not know early in the morning i have to act busy with my work even if i have nothing to do. Treat me as an ignorance person who did not know i am not allow to find sources of entertainment even if i am already gonna bored to death. Treat me as an ignorance person who did not know laughing is forbidden when someone is cracking a joke. Treat me as an ignorance person who went to school for nothing and just been scolded in the early of the morning.

Treat me as an idiot who shares a study room with someone who does not welcome me at all. Treat me as an idiot who regrets apologizing to someone who does not deserve my apology.

No comments: