Latest Updates:

*Asukaworld is slowly resuming back. Stay Tune*
Your Ad Here http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tiring days

Recently have been feeling very tired... not really sure why because i am not really occupied with alot of stuffs.. perhaps feeling bored during research is making me feel tired... though didn't spend all the time doing research, staying in school whole day without a proper rest really will make me feel more tired... furthermore today analyzing molecule one by one really can make me sleep.. it is not a tedious job but keep doing the same steps really will make one feels sleepy... thought will get some results out of these 2 days which are allocated to us, nothing seems to have done... =.= even starts to feel lost with my research.. k enough of my research..

next week subject registration, i have yet decide what to take for next semester... FYP? take the modules that i have not much interest of as my major prescribed electives? yeap i am still indecisive... my decision always "deal" at the every last minute...

i'm tired... shall log off... Zzzzzzzz

No comments: